We just returned home from a 3 night stay July 21-24. I can't believe this is ranked a Category 7 Marriott. Absolutely no way!! We booked a 2 bedroom bi-level suite and we asked for a corner unit. The first room they gave us was 333 but there was garbage in the closet. It was disgusting!! Daphne at front desk was wonderful. She immediately gave us a new room which was clean and considered renovated, but in desperate need of a face life. She also eliminated the parking charges. The air conditioning units looked about 30 years old and didn't even work, so the loft bedroom felt like a sauna and so uncomfortable to sleep in. Beware they charge 18% tax on the room. We are loyal Marriott members and ALWAYS choose Marriott, but I would not come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec