Stayed here in Feb 2013 for a nice ski trip.
Served as a nice base for our skiing. You can ski right to the hotel. The rooms were very clean. Looking around the town, there are many other places to stay that are much nicer inside. This hotel would have been much nicer if we were given a room with a nice view. Instead we got stuck with a main level room that was actually below the main ground. So essentially we were lower than that bottom of one of the hills. Hard to explain but in a nutshell, the view sucked.
Also, some of the rooms (like ours) had a main door you enter and then 2 doors (one of them being our room) that you enter. So the other people staying in the other room entered through the same main door. Not an issue but really strange setup that I have never seen before. The only thing is when you leave or enter your room at the same time as the other people, you are sort of squashed in that general common area....strange but not a big deal.
The breakfast was included at the hotel but to be honest with you, I saw several people coming into the hotel in the morning and pretending they stayed there and receiving the free breakfast. They need to police that a little more as it's unfair to the paying guests.
There were a lot of teenagers coming in and out of the rooms all night throughout our stay creating a lot of noise, they try to police that and I think they generally do a good job.
The lobby is very cozy, reminds me of a cottage. The location is very nice. Close to all the restaurants.
Note: One word of advise for skiing--make sure you get up early as there is NO NIGHT skiing in Mont Tremblant--something I was used to at home and automatically assumed they had it there as well.
Also-- visit 'le skandinave spa' (I got the spelling wrong). It was definitely worth the relation after a day of skiing. We watched DEER outside the window as we were waiting to be called in for out massage. They also have outdoor pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec