This resort is worth a visit and nothing beats having a great accommodation. This is actually a 4 star hotel. The staff is very helpful and very efficient. The rooms are cozy and well furnished but the sofa bed is horrible! But the worst part was the air conditioner for the room, IT DIDN'T COOL THE ROOM AT ALL. It was just a fan. So we had to crank up the AC in the living area to try and cool the whole suite but that didn't prove to be much helpful!
The whole suite was up to date and kitchen came with good quality stainless steel appliances. There is free internet through out the hotel. The breakfast was good and good options (however a meat option other than pork would be great)! The hotel is conveniently located at ALMOST the tip of the resort with easy car access (unlike few other hotels there). There are many dining options just beside the hotel. The hotel provides free cable rides throughout your stay if you don't feel like walking (both uphill and downhill).
However, we checked in at 6 pm when the official checkin time started from 4 pm and we ended up with a room in the ground floor as there were no other rooms booked. There is free and payed parking. Free parking is with all the people that is visiting the resort (it is on open ground and 5 mins walk away) and payed parking is downstairs and cost $12.
Another problem was the payed parking. There is a section for bigger cars and another section for average cars and smaller. I wish there was someone who would be there and check if everyone was parking properly. My sister came is from San Diego with her baby so we rented a minivan to go to Mont Tremblant. The parking for big cars (minivans or SUVS) were occupied by mostly sedans and coupes so I had to go downstairs to the car parking designed for the average sized cars. I am an average driver and it took me 20 mins to park the minivan and that is ridiculous. Other people that came in after me had to park right beside emergency exits and any place they could park because the Checkin-in staff oversold parking!
Planning to go there for a week over the summer to relax and I hope to get a room that has working AC! Other than that, it was a good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec