We returned to this hotel, for two reasons : it is conveninent for the slopes, and the outdoor pool. However, the rooms are on the small side, with not enough room for storage. Our stay was Room only, and we had to pay for breakfast extra for the four of us - I felt this was very pricey at the hotel. It affects your whole enjoyment of your holiday when you don't go down for a proper breakfast every day, and the wigwam cafe - although the staff there were lovely and helpful, you certainly did not feel like you were staying at a luxury hotel - more of a school cafeteria. I feel there should be a special breakfast rate for people staying at the hotel - as lets face it - I wouldn't eat a full breakfast every day.
The outdoor pool was lovely, but the conclusion we came to , is that were not sure we would return to this hotel, just for that. We would rather have a larger room with cooking facilities.
One plus form our last stay, is the children were allowed into the Nansen area. This made for a much better holiday, and the bar food was lovely. Its a shame the surf'n'turf night is on a Saturday, as we have yet to make it to one of these (as we have arrived on a Saturday evening).
I would also say, that the decor at this hotel is now tired, it was virtually the same as it was 6 years ago when we stayed here last, and I felt it looked tired then. A few of the public areas had been refurbished, but many of the areas were looking a bit past it. Having said that, it may be the 'style' of the hotels in US, which are quite different to European luxury hotels.
All in all a nice enough hotel, but just not delivering fully in terms of a luxury hotel. Not sue that is good enough for the price of staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec