This is the fifth Fairmont property we've visited in the past several years and we had high expectations that the Fairmont Mont Tremblant would live up to the standards of the Frontenac, Whistler, Lake Louise, and Montreal. This property was lovely, our corner room on the fifth floor: perfect; valet service: impeccable; room service; friendly and efficient... Where this property let us down was at the Concierge Desk and at the front desk. Being our first visit here, we were looking to make the most of a short weekend away. We did an online checkin and check out so we never had to stop at the front desk, except when we were looking for the Concierge to help us learn more about the area and suggestions for how to spend our time. On Friday evening we were told to return the next morning at 10am. It was a bit surprising not to have been asked "can I help you?" but to simply be told to return at 10 the next morning. We did return as instructed to a Concierge who appeared less than pleased to be distracted by our questions. She was dismissive and not forthcoming with the kind of helpful assistance consistent with our previous Fairmont experiences. Fortunately, the valets stepped in on her behalf with maps and suggestions, and they were truly our heroes on this trip!
The hotel property is lovely--the pools, the breakfast buffet, the waitstaff, were all top notch. It's unlikely, however, that we will invest another 7 hour drive to visit here.
7-hour drive for this property again, although we won't hesitate to return to one of Fairmont's sister properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec