Attended a 2 day conference and this is a great spot. The weather during the day was in the mid 60's and at night dropped to the mid 30's.
Room was spacious and well appointed. The rooms were cleaned well everyday.
Service in the bar was a bit slow but this is the off season so staffing seemed limited. I stayed in room 718 and it had a great view of the town and the hill.
Food was ok nothing to write home about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec