We spent a week there and it was good. Food and service are good. Location in excellent for skiing.
Ski equipment rental right on the hotel, but must wear boots and take poles to room :-(
We had to ask for clean towels twice, since they smelled like "wet dog".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec