We just stayed at the hotel for a 3 day getaway for Christmas. The Hotel had activities for kids (and adults!) during that time. The kids even got gifts from Santa on the 25th! The suite was verry clean, we had everything we needed for cooking for 4 adults and 2 kids in our kitchen. The bathrooms are however too small!
The lake view is a plus!
Hotel is minutes away from the village. Service at front desk is also great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec