We were very impressed with the personal and professional concierge service upon our arrival. We had a lovely suite and everything in the room was perfect. We took advantage of the spa amenities both days, and spent time at the lake lounging in the sun. We had a really lovely brunch out on the veranda overlooking the water early on Sunday morning before heading back to Montreal on business. This was our first stay in Mont Tremblant and it was most enjoyable and memorable as a result of our stay at the Grand Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec