Hotel facilities very good, we found the restaurant expensive but the food quality and choice was excellent.
We booked a one bedroom self catering apartment with a separate bedroom ,which was supposed to be for six,however we were two adults and two teenagers who found the room very small especially when the murphy bed and sofa bed were both open in the living area. We were on a skiing trip and found a severe lack of coat hooks for hanging ski jackets up.
Kitchen area had just enough utensils etc for one sitting which meant putting dishwasher on after every meal only half full.
We had two bathrooms both adequate and clean.
Having skied in Colorado and Europe we found mont tremblant very disappointing, one mountain three sides... Very expensive . Can do all runs in one day...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec