We are currently staying in Le Grand Lodge. We booked for 2 nights only (out of the 7 nights total we plan to spend in Mont Tremblant) because we saw some reviews on Tripadvisor that described the beds as uncomfortable and the rooms in need of renovation.
We are happy we only booked for 2 nights and will leave to another hotel for the rest of our stay, because the hotel is overdue for a renovation.
The things that are nice here:
- quiet and good location
- nice (small) private beach
- large indoor pool
- friendly staff
- plenty of kayaks, peddle boats and other fun stuff available at the beach
Our reasons to leave:
- small rooms (compared to other suite hotels, especially the bedroom is small)
- stained/dirty carpets (our 2,5 year old plays on the floor and it just looks dirty, old and disgusting...)
- tired looking furniture: completely worn out sofa (you can see through the threading), chair with cigarette burns --> just old
- shower is moldy and dirty looking (bathroom is alright, just the actual shower)
- bed is very uncomfortable; the matrass is sagging and has a huge dip in it which makes you roll to the middle
- no AC in the bedroom and despite of the fan the bedroom is hot and we haven't been able to cool it down
- pillows are all extremely lumpy --> we decided to sleep without pillows
- not very clean since my husband is having problems with his allergies (which he hasn't had in any of the previous hotels we stayed in this trip)
Overall: this hotel is in need of a renovation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec