This was a really nice hotel. Everything was perfect. The room layout was really good, and the general colors of the room and hotel made it look like a chalet. The views from the window was AMAZING. On the front side of the hotel you could see a mountain with chalets on it. On the other side, it looked down to a forest, past that the town of Mont-Tremblant, and in the back you could see Mont-Tremblant itself. The continental breakfast was WAY more than I would have expected it to be. It had an indoor pool and an oudoor pool in the WINTER!!! And a hot tub. The outdoor pool was around 100-102*F. It was nice. The only down side, was that there was no fitness room. But that didn't really matter since, everyone mostly got a lot of exercise swimming in the pools. In general this hotel was a wonderful place in Mont-Tremblant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Comfort Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant, Quebec