This was a really nice hotel. Everything was perfect. The room layout was really good, and the general colors of the room and hotel made it look like a chalet. The views from the window was AMAZING. On the front side of the hotel you could see a mountain with chalets on it. On the other side, it looked down to a forest, past that the town of Mont-Tremblant, and in the back you could see Mont-Tremblant itself. The continental breakfast was WAY more than I would have expected it to be. It had an indoor pool and an oudoor pool in the WINTER!!! And a hot tub. The outdoor pool was around 100-102*F. It was nice. The only down side, was that there was no fitness room. But that didn't really matter since, everyone mostly got a lot of exercise swimming in the pools. In general this hotel was a wonderful place in Mont-Tremblant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Comfort Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant, Quebec