Our family of 7 have just returned from a 3 night stay at this resort and what a wonderful time we had. We booked a 3-bedroom condo for our family. It was VERY spacious, clean and well stocked. It had a dishwasher, washer/dryer, vacuum cleaner, dish and dishwasher soap, two flat screen TVs. etc. The beds were comfortable, except for the sofa bed. We really enjoyed the pool, hot tub and out door hot tub (perfect temperature).(amazing with snow falling...).Very short walk to downtown St-Jovite (very cute town, with several great restaurants and shops) and not far from Tremblant. We checked in at 1:30pm. We also appreciated the indoor garage. All staff was very cordial and pleasant. Continental breakfast was adequate.
We would recommend to build a change room to accommodate guests from condos. It is inconvenient not to have anywhere to change. Internet was nearly non-existent.
However, all in all we loved this resort and highly recommend it.
PS. We rate this 4 stars because of lack of change room and internet service. Everything else was great!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Canada, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Comfort Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant, Quebec