“Quality food”

Le Grill Saint George's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: #1 Steakhouse in Tremblant that uses best ingredients, everything is made on site, using local produce, the menu carries gluten free and vegetarian options
Reviewed May 4, 2014

On our recent visit I found that this restaurant put the very best in each plate.

Vedgies were crisp, fish was not overcooked, great presentation, sauces tasted awesome.

Even the fries were the best we tasted in years!

I'd recommend going there anytime.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were on the resort for 3 nights, so we tried a few restaurants out there, Le Grill seems to be the one that had all the components we looked for.

Attention to detail in the way they served us, presentation of plates, meal itself was awesome, creme brulee is very good.

Next time we go to Tremblant we will take the 5 or 10 minutes to go have dinner there, It's worth the trip

Reviewed April 28, 2014

As I was trying to find a parking spot (this place was not our intention to begin with) we found this restaurant appealing.

The place was very busy on a Friday night, we had no reservation but they managed to offer us a table on the bar side, we would have rather sat in their dining room, but they were full.

Service was good, and the steak fries is awesome, mustard sauce mmm. My husband had the Pork (Nagano I think) he loved it.

Next time, we will book in advance, it's all worth it.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I loved everything on the menu we tried, we were part of a large group and I got to taste everyone's pick!

They had salmon tartare wich was awesome, the presentation was flawless, I had the soup which was served with sweet pecans and bits of old cheddar, steaks were cooked right, everyone said they'd come back next month for our next gathering.

I was amazed on how they manage this place, I mean, it was packed, but they did offer us a great service and warm welcome & goodbye, they found the time to guide us over the wine list and we found that chianti a great deal.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Everyone enjoyed their meal, the teenagers had the beef tartare for the first time, and they ate it all, brilliant! Server spoke good english, we took the Artic char, perfectly cooked, soft on the inside, wow.

We knew this place was a hit, we were told at the hotel desk.