“very good”

Le Grill Saint George's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: #1 Steakhouse in Tremblant that uses best ingredients, everything is made on site, using local produce, the menu carries gluten free and vegetarian options
Potsdam, New York
“very good”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the staff at the spa. The food was very delicious and price was not too bad. Only down side was a limited wine list and drafty windows/doors. Recommend you sit away from the windows in winter.

• Visited January 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Looking for a nice evening out?”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We really enjoyed the food and the service was great. It is not cheap but you get what you pay for. The ambiance is very good and they have mood music in the background and they also have a bar area if you want to just have some drinks and watch sports on their big screens.

Visited January 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great food and cozy atmosphere - don't miss this local favorite. It's much more than a grill, with gourmet options, lots of imagination, and food cooked to perfection.

Visited January 2013
surrey
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Booked this on line before leaving the UK for our recent Christmas holiday and, guess what, the booking worked (oh ye of little faith!). We ate here as a party of 9 on Christmas Eve and it was lovely, excellent service, warm "cluby" sort of atmosphere and really good steak. Nowhere in Quebec is cheap for the "Poor Brits" but I thought it was pretty good value for money. What more do you want.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Testy food but poor service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was there with my family. The place was recommended by one fellow. Although most tables were occupied I would not say the waiters or cookes were that busy as it's really a small place, probably can take 20-25 clients in the restaurant area (the bar area is devided by the wall with a door). The time to wait for food was REALLY TOO MUCH. We only were served with the salad for my wife and soop for myself and one kids dish by the time when our two younger kids could not wait anymore. We had to leave and asked the waiter to pack our orders to go. By the time we were leaving the place we were there exactly 1 hr 35 min. I wonder how long does it take to cook 3 medium-rare steaks?
And I was really surprised by the waiter named Marie-Eve that she wrote on my bill how much tips I have to pay her. I always pay tips and I paid the amount this time but I think that the owner should explain to employees that tips are not a must, you have to work hard to earn them. The place really reminded me trips to Mexico where people just simply ask you to give them tips on every corner.
As a summary I would say if you want to have a testy food and have really unlimited time, you can visit the place. The prices there are somewhere above average. However the service could be much better. We are in Canada, not in Mexico.

• Visited December 2012