“A meal remember”

Le Cheval de Jade
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine French cuisine. Fresh regional produce. Gastronomic menu, table d'hote. Gluten free menu. Vegetarian dishes, bouillabaisse, fish, seafood, locally raised meat. The chef, Maitre Canardier, prepares Caneton a la Rouennaise upon reservation. Awarded a Four Diamond rating by the CAA/AAA.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Every year on our wedding anniversary I try to offer my wife an unforgettable cullinary experience.Following the reviews already on the net-I reserved at Le Chevalier de Jade...Well,at the end of the evening I realized that I had hit the Jack Pot..The restaurant was small,but warm and cozy, the owners and the the other personnel were great,always there with a smile and ready to answer your questions and explain in detail every dish and wine served.. As for the food,great presentation,delicious and done to your taste..A great selection of wines ..It was an experience hard to forget and my problem ...what will I do next year to match this great experience......well we can always go back..........merci pour une soiree inoubliable...

2  Thank barbefe47

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The place has the ambience of a small country restaurant but with great great food. The cuisine is french as the owners are from France. I had the duck with truffke and foie gras sauce very good but I found the duck a little chewy. My wife love her lamb shank. It was my in-laws 50th anniversary and they were impressed an over joyed to celbrate with awesome food and decor. They loved the filet mignon and my mother-in-law haad the shrimp that was partly prepared tableside. The quenelle of potato was rich crusty on the outside and creamy in the middle.

The wine list is fairly expensive even by Toronto standards

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We reserved for Saturday on family day long weekend.

-Warm and cozy in a house converted restaurant.
-Exceptional service
-Food quality and presentation was amazing
-Plenty of parking

Of course its pricey, but you get what you pay for :)

1  Thank LaL7
Reviewed April 8, 2013

on Saturday evening, my wife and I reserved at the Cheval de Jade for a nice dinner. The restaurant is pretty small so you are better to reserve in advance but it is worth it. We had a very nice meal and the owner is always smiling and she really enjoeys and knows the wine.

The menu is perfect with enough choices for all. I really enjoyed my evening and it is a place ot return.

1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I wanted to treat my wife to a nice dinner on our last night in Mont Tremblant. I chose Le Cheval de Jade for a final stop and we were not disappointed. From the moment we entered until we left we experienced a night to remember. The service was excellent, the sommelier came by to recommend our wine, and the food was fantastic. Even the loose leaf tea we had with dessert was exquisite. When in Mont Tremblant this is a definite must visit restaurant.