“Lovely Ambience, good food”

Restaurant La Petite Cachee
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It's blizzarding outside, but inside the log cabin structure to fire is blazing and the food is food and the service is friendly.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a cozy restaurant away from the touristy Tremblant village. We had reserved a table facing the fireplace on the left side as you walk in and it was perfect! The service was impeccable, the food was excellent (go for the duck tartare as entrée) and I would definitely eat there again next time I'm in Tremblant!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The ambience was spectacular, the food was tremendous, and the staff was very helpful. I wanted to go and try food that I have never had before and it couldn't have been a better choice; don't ask me to repeat the name of it too you now though haha. My partner's dish was also spectacular (we both ordered only off the special's menu). It was our first night in Mt. Tremblant and I would start there again if we could choose. The restaurant is away from the noise, private but the perfect size.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Expensive with poor service. Not the first choice.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Amazing wine cellar. Great view of the mountain. Great food and unique menu. Great service. Greeted with a smile and friendly staff. Old log home converted to a restaurant. Ask for the table by the wood fireplace. Would not hesitate to go back.