“Nice atmosphere and menu selection”

Restaurant La Petite Cachee
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I spend most my weekends in the area and I've been going here for the past few years. Located in Vieux (Old) Village. I prefer to avoid any restaurant when holiday menus are served (e.g. Valentine's, Christmas, NY...), especiallly in a tourist region. Some tables have views in the far distance of Mt. Tremblant. Fireplace in winter which provides a nice atmostphere. I would say that on most visits, we've enjoyed our meal and I've never had an issue with service (but I have never been when the restaurant was overly packed). You can have everything from a simple meal like pizza to grilled steak or fish and they always have a Table d'hôte. I felt the main course portions were a little small (e.g. could have been more generous with the vegetable sides). The argula and pear salad is always very good. This is not a five-star restaurant but certainly a very good reliable restaurant that serves tasty food, nicely presented. The menu will have something to offer if you are looking for a more upscale dinner option for two (but not a very romantic type atmosphere sitting) or something to satisfy the different tastes and price point for a family with young children (pizza, pasta).

Reviewed June 17, 2011

My last visit was in May 2009 and this review essentially is unchanged from that experience. My son and I had dinner here earlier this week. The restaurant was basically empty, but that was expected in mid-week during the off season. Food for both of us (steak for me, lamb for him) was excellent. Service in an empty restaurant was, of course, excellent as well.

1  Thank tylerarb
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Very charming with the most amazing view of the ski hill. Well worth the drive. Enjoyed by 3 adults and one six year old. Fairly priced, excellent service!

Reviewed March 15, 2011

We've come to this Restaurant for the last three years each time we visit Mont Tremblant at March break. Eight of us enjoyed a pleasant meal last evening. The service was very friendly. The restaurant itself is a log structure and many of the tables have views of the mountain. Dinner is not a rushed affair and we spent 2.5 hours with four children having a great meal. By the way they have an excellent children's menu that's not your standard chicken fingers and fries. One son had trout with vegetables and another had roast chicken. The daily specials never disappoint. The food is fresh and well prepared. After a full day on the slopes this is a lovely getaway from the hustle and bustle of the crowds in the village.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

We waited very long, the food was good but not for that price. We are french, from the south of France near the Mediterranean sea and for sure, what we ate had nothing to deal with all we know... The service was not so good either. They won't see us or our friends again !