“Best For Pizza In Mont Tremblant.”

Restaurant Pizzateria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great place for lunch and dinner, cool for kids, great terrace all year round, very reasonably priced.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you Like Italian food and particularly Pizza this is the place for you in Mont Tremblant. Great service and wonderful choice of food.
Faultless!

1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed July 22, 2014

pizza was amazing ~ dairy free dough and dairy free sauce made my daughter extremely happy. The atmoshere was wonderful and the patio was quiet and breezy.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Tremblant ever since Intrawest has bought the mountain in the early nineties..I cant remember when this place opened but it has always been my favorite place for food on the site.As the years roll by,it has always offered high quality food at a reasonable price( as far as Tremblant prices go).
This time,being greeted by the manager or owner,i was surprised to wait for a table for two,when the couple behind me was shown a table immediately...later we found out that he wanted to give us a table with a better view..nice.
We started with a glass of Sangria and ordered Antipasto and shared a wood oven baked pizza.
The Antipasto was a good size for two but lacked fresh herbs and oil on the artichoke and lacked other veggies..the ham and sausage was basic.The pizza was,as usual,well prepared,well cooked and served with olive oil,hot pepper oil and parmesan...fantastic..
The price tag,as mentionned was fine,considering the Intrawest tax.
Bernard our waiter was funny,fast and polite and the view was great.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We go to Mont Tremblant every year during the International Blues Festival and usually hit the Pizzateria twice (or more) per visit. This year I tried their meat lasagna. It was delicious! My wife makes fantastic lasagna and this was just as good. The meat sauce is excellent and the dish is topped with cheese, all perfectly cooked. And, the service is without fail quick and pleasant.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Pizzateria is on the main street in the village and very easy to find. It is a good spot for family dinner, and the pizza is delicious.