“Really great lasagna”

Restaurant Pizzateria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great place for lunch and dinner, cool for kids, great terrace all year round, very reasonably priced.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We go to Mont Tremblant every year during the International Blues Festival and usually hit the Pizzateria twice (or more) per visit. This year I tried their meat lasagna. It was delicious! My wife makes fantastic lasagna and this was just as good. The meat sauce is excellent and the dish is topped with cheese, all perfectly cooked. And, the service is without fail quick and pleasant.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Pizzateria

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Pizzateria is on the main street in the village and very easy to find. It is a good spot for family dinner, and the pizza is delicious.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I go to Tremblant 4-5 times a year and every time we go we go here to eat because I love the Pizza. But every time we go we find the service ridiculously rude, abrasive and not co-operative. I am not sure if it’s a language barrier, but over the last couple of years its gotten worse and this was unfortunately our last time going. The pizza is amazing and very tasteful but the service is horrible.
Issues.
You charge $3.50 for a coke ½ full of ice less than 12 oz and you give me 0 refills
The server I had never came back to our table to give us water, utensils anything I had to get my own.
when it came to the bill it took 15 min to get it, although I walked to ask her for it, she never brought it. It was only on the 3rd attempt to ask for it that she came back with it. Trust me we were about to leave without paying.
When she arrived with the bill I told her debit and 10 min later I walked into the bar and said I wanted to pay. She came up to me and was rude saying why did I leave the table.. ect. You get the grip.
The pizza is amazing but I can’t stress how bad the service was. So many other places to eat im going to try them in 2 weeks when I am back with my family of 4 and friends

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had our first meal in the village there, and returned again. Great pizza, calzones and pasta!

They had some great combinations on the menu, but also dumbed it down for picky teens, offering simple spaghetti and pepperoni and cheese for the less adventurous!

Wonderful patio looking down the hill... good beer and wine selection IMHO.. with our table right on the main drag we were able to chat with passing friends walking by while we waited for dinner!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Dinner on a warm summer evening. Awesome pichet of sangria. Delicious thin crust pizza. Delightfully cool veranda. Great service. Highly recommend.