“A great brew.”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

An excellent variety of beers. We especially enjoyed the IPA and the wheat beer. Service was speedy,efficient and friendly even though it was extremely busy.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I really like the beer here. We had a great meal last year and so came back this year. My burger was over-cooked and dry. My daughter's veal burger was really good. The salmon burger was okay but not a repeat meal. My husbands seafood pasta was good. The nachos were good, the onion petals were great.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good food, good service and great atmosphere. I go there really often and never disapointed. Awesome terrasse and really good job with the renovation last year

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great restaurant. Good food, beer, and service. Our first visit I had the lamb burger and my husband had the sausage dinner. We had to go again because the sausages and sauerkraut were awesome and I wanted some of my own!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We visited Microbrasserie La Diable on a Sunday night in late February with our two teens. The Tremblant village was still pretty busy when we arrived around 6pm, but we were seated immediately in an "extended booth" close to the bar area. The waiter was a pleasant young man who brought our drink orders immediately and answered questions about the menu in accented but very clear English. He checked back regularly throughout the meal and was just what you'd expect / want in a ski-town pub server.

Microbrasserie La Diable serves their own excellent microbrew beer -- my wife enjoyed their stout, and I had their (relatively mild but pleasant) IPA. Frankly, you could do a whole lot worse than checking in for apres and a couple cold ones... and then staying through dinner.

And dinner: we tried the lamb burger (very good), a elk-and-blueberry burger (good, a tad overcooked), and a regular burger (also good). The accompanying fries were uninspiring, but overall -- the food held up its end of the bargain. I heard later in the week from another skier that their ribs are worth a try, too.

If you're in Tremblant for a few nights, Microbrasserie La Diable is worth a try.