“Hi Expectations ..... ho hum results” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microbrasserie La Diable

Microbrasserie La Diable
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Hi Expectations ..... ho hum results”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

In reviewing the restaurants that we visited this summer, I totally forgot about this one (and we went twice) ...

It's important to remember that this is a "snack bar" type place" again you can dress it up and take it out ... at the end of the day....It's a beer and natcho's place......

Nothing wrong with that but nothing to rave about ...

I had the chili and compare to other people I was not impressed. My spouse had a burger and unfortunately we were given (Free of charge) !! about 1 quarter liter of cooking oil with the fries ...

This will not be a repeat in the future.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Robert5635

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent service and good food pub food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I went to La Diable last Friday night after arriving from Ottawa for a weekend stay at the Westin nearby. We had planned to go there even before the concierge and front-desk staff made strong recommendations to go there.

It is the shoulder-season in Mont Tremblant so it wasn't that busy. Regardless our waiter was very friendly, switching from French to English and back effortlessly (we wanted to practice our french). Our waiter was very fast and rarely was my glass empty. I had their Blonde which was good but had more of an after-taste than I am used to. Still I have never met a beer I didn't like.

The food arrived quick and was very good. Being so close to Montreal I went with the smoked meat sandwich which was great. We are planning another trip to Tremblant for skiing this winter and will defintely go back.

• Visited October 2013
York, United Kingdom
“Great wings & lamb burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Sat outside to have lunch. Got served really quickly. I chose chicken wings which came with salad (& pinched some fries off my husband) & my husband had a lamb burger with fries. Great tasting food, beer & location. Would definitely go back.

Visited October 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Chill Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Popped in to test drive the micro brews and stayed for 2.....and tasted each of the micros on hand. Very accommodating staff. Great spot for a quick eat or a long lounging drink fest.....popular with both locals and travellers alike.

• Visited September 2013
ottawa,canada
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Waitress was very nice. She recommended a beer that she thought we might like. We also order pulled pork sandwich and a croc monsieur sandwich. Also was very good.

Visited October 2013