“Large servings, mediocre food, poor service, very loud”

Microbrasserie La Diable
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The good:
-Beer: I tried the wheat and the honey brown, both were very tasty
-New York Strip steak: Good flavor, cooked perfect medium rare, liked the peppery gravy for dipping steak and fries
-Burgers were tasty and quickly devoured
-Portions: All were very generous
-Price: Prices were moderate for the Tremblant Village compared to other dining spots. We spent 115 without tip for family of 5 (4 adult meals, 1 kids meal, sodas, and two beers - no apps or deserts).

The bad:
-Service: Only one waiter plus two helpers on duty for the entire restaurant (~15 tables), which was mostly full even though traffic in the village overall was pretty light. The waiter was obviously over worked, was rushed and a bit short with us (although not outright rude). I waited most of the way through my meal to get my second beer. The food was delivered pretty fast, as they clearly are focused on turning tables over quickly.
-Ribs: They were very fatty, and my son who is a major rib hound found only a few bits of meat among the fat to enjoy.
-Fish and Chips: A large piece of decent fish was marred by an overly heavy batter.
-Side Cesar salads: Were delivered on the same plate as the hot food,. They were tasty but I am not a fan of steak juice in my salad.
-Atmosphere: A casual microbrewery experience, but overly load music matched with overly load conversation (particularly in the bar area) made it difficult to carry on conversations at the table or with the waiter.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great service, excellent food, reasonable price on a 'get what you pay for' basis.
The staff are ALL great fun and very caring, the food copious and excellent quality and value, a real find and not to be missed in Mont Tremblant.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The beer is decent. I could only get one though, as the bartender was too distracted with her half hour conversation with her manager.
I, in fact, had to go to the server to get the appropriate change to pay for my drink as the bartender had her back to the entire patronage.
It takes a lot for me not to tip my bartender, and it has been a very long time since I've left exact change for a drink, but she clearly didn't want or need my patronage.
I will never go back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have been to Tremblant many times as we live in Ottawa, which is only 2 hours away. We love La Diable Burger, which always tastes great. Their fries are devilishly good with home-made mayo on the side (very Quebecois!).

Everything that comes out of the kitchen looks delicious... so we finally strayed away from the burger and had ribs the other night. Huge portion - so my husband and I shared the order. Very glad, since neither one of us completely finished our halves! Again, very good food which has been consistent over the years.

We love sitting at the bar to eat, so that we can meet all kinds of interesting folks from all over.... by far, the best place to eat at the hill (Pizzateria also makes a wicket calazone...)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate here twice in a week. Both times I think my husband chose the better meal. Mine was good but his was always annoyingly better. Beer good too.