“Make a reservation”
Review of Coco Pazzo

Coco Pazzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 158 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Restaurant on one side of the building and an Italian Take-Out Shop on the other side of our business. The store opens everyday at 11am, and the restaurant opens every evening at 5pm. We have been open since 1995! Enjoy dining in our restaurant with fine Italian food, or take-out from our store to your condo, office, meeting or hike up the mountain. Everything is home made, and when possible locally-sourced and/or organic or naturally raised. We have a gluten-free menu and always have vegetarian options.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Excellent italian dinner. Something for everyone in our group and they even made pasta that was not on our menu to our teens specifications. Friendly staff.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a vegetarian dish that was good but a little boring. My husband ordered a pasta dish with sausage and it was fantastic! Everything is pretty expensive especially for pasta but the restaurant is nice. I'd go back

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The orecchiette and sausage I ordered was very good and the portion size was appreciable. The bread they brought out beforehand lacked flavor and was pretty dry. The service was great and the restaurant itself is nice. The price was a little high, but not significantly different from other options and it is a nice restaurant in a ski town.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Tough to find good food and good value at the village. Food was well prepared, tasty, on time and half descent value considering its location. Offered any pasta selection as a gluten free option as well which is great to see.
Would return as the menu had a number of great options. Restaurant has been there for a number of years so it's well established and they know how to manage customer expectations.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised when I asked what was available gluten free and they had a separate menu. My food was wonderful and everyone in my party was thrilled with food taste, quality, freshness and portion size. The staff was all very warm, friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back.