“My husband thinks a 4 but”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coco Pazzo

Coco Pazzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 149 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are an Italian Restaurant on one side of the building and an Italian Take-Out Shop on the other side of our business. The store opens everyday at 11am, and the restaurant opens every evening at 5pm. We have been open since 1995! Enjoy dining in our restaurant with fine Italian food, or take-out from our store to your condo, office, meeting or hike up the mountain. Everything is home made, and when possible locally-sourced and/or organic or naturally raised. We have a gluten-free menu and always have vegetarian options.
Dorset
“My husband thinks a 4 but”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I would probably only agree as my duck confit pasta main course was amazing! The wine was expensive, food reasonably priced for good pasta, the mains were better than starters as carpaccio was only average. Very popular and you need to book.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Griffinb B

• Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
“A real gem In Tremblant Village”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of hosting our annual family dinner of 13 this evening. In consideration of the demands of the holiday season and our large party the service was impeccable. Special attention to the needs of our two young guests was really appreciated
The adults were impressed. Y the quality of the selections ( the cod was amazing ) and the highlight of their mascarpone cheese cake drizzled with maple syrup beyond words. Bravo to the chef, management, and staff

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JADS
southern NH
“Service and food is not acceptable”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We dined here for Christmas Eve. The prices are really high, even for the pedestrian village. Bread served was cold, portions were really small with no salad included. Three beers only served. I would not dine here again and there are so many other choices.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank tltallen
“Great food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been to Coco Pazzo on several occasions in various group settings (bachelorette dinner, dates, and late night dessert with the family) and every time was a yummy and pleasant experience. In fact, I was expecting poor service that one time because we only ordered dessert and one appetizer and figured the waiter would be snooty about us not ordering actual meals, but they were cool with it. I have yet to try the takeout shop though.

I don't usually believe in paying $30 for a pasta dinner, but I find here it's worth it because I like the touch of creativity and you can taste the freshness. I'm just surprised to see so many bad reviews considering the ratings ratio! In any case, I like it and will continue going back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank trarc
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been to Coco Pazzo more than 5 times.....I was there in June 2013 and the experience was fantastic! This time it was a long wkend and there were lot's of people. The lobster Ravioli is delicious, the caesar salad is tasty and very good. We ordered a Pasta Pescatore for my daughter and it was good but considering we paid 30.00$ for the plate I was expecting outstanding. I mentionned it to the waiter when he asked us how was your meal.... and his response was that the pescatore dish was on the menu since the resto opened...and it's a customer favourite....ok so no problem but....it could be that the night we went for dinner and had the pescatore dish....maybe it was not the same....maybe the pasta was different....there could be many reasons why a dish is off....anyways....honestly I would have expected more compassion from the waiter.....SO.....if you go to Coco Pazzo....ask for Nathalie the waitress I always had her when I go to Coco Pazzo who is passionate, fun and when she saw I was leaving the resto although she didnt serve us...she asked me how was my dinner....I told her the truth and she felt for me....to me that is very appreciated!!! It's a good resto...probably one of the better ones in Tremblant....try it, it's still worth it!!

• Visited August 2013