“Top notch!”
Review of Coco Pazzo

Coco Pazzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Restaurant on one side of the building and an Italian Take-Out Shop on the other side of our business. The store opens everyday at 11am, and the restaurant opens every evening at 5pm. We have been open since 1995! Enjoy dining in our restaurant with fine Italian food, or take-out from our store to your condo, office, meeting or hike up the mountain. Everything is home made, and when possible locally-sourced and/or organic or naturally raised. We have a gluten-free menu and always have vegetarian options.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It all started when the server said no tomatoes tonight because they were not ripe enough for the chefs liking. High bar set for the rest of the meal, which absolutely did not disappoint. The pasta with seafood easily the best I ever had. Every one else absolutely enjoyed eir meals. Pork chop, filet and rabbit all were equally priased by our tablemates as well. Would highly recommend for foodies. Wine list was also mpressive, but a bit on the expensive side. Had a top Sardignian red which was terrific..

There are newer reviews for Coco Pazzo

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The only place to eat authentic Italian cooking at the mountain - and we're not just talking pasta. Chef Luigi has created a fine dinning restaurant where even the pizzas are elegant and delicious.

Enjoy fine dinning, good 'Italian sized portions', excellent wines and good service. All this is combined in a central location with a large spacious dinning area and lovely decor.

What more could you ask for? Spoil yourself, or somebody else...!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our dinner at this restaurant was a true dining experience. Our waitress, Natalie, was very friendly and had a vast knowledge about the menu and which farms supplied the meat and vegetables. The food was delicious, and tender. We thought it was fairly priced for organically raised food.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and I had dinner here over the long weekend. We were not impressed. Our server treated us very poorly.

First of all, when I order chicken strips for my daughter (6 years old), I asked if they came with anything on the side. The server rudely replied "There is not a french fry in the place," as if I was low-class and expecting cheap sides. That wasn't my questions. He did answer that they did not come with anything. I found that strange, so I asked if she could have some plain penne noodles with a butter sauce (she has a lot of food allergies, so this was safe). He did provide that, but I was shocked to discover that I was charged $18 for the noodles and $17 for the chicken strips. To me, that's excessive for a child's meal.

Secondly, when we felt like we'd be waiting a long time for our second course (over an hour after appetizers), my friend politely asked if it would be much longer. Again, our server rudely responded "This is a fine dining establishment," again as if to imply that we didn't know any better. We were all offended.

The food was acceptable. Nothing special and, in my opinion, not worth the price. I may have been happier with the food if the service was better.

We did talk to a manager who came to see us for a routine meal check. We explained our experience with the rude server and the slow service. He was helpful and polite. He inquired with the kitchen and discovered that the kitchen staff were not to blame, but it was our server's mistake. He didn't order our food until we have finished our appetizers. Apparently, according to the manager, he should not have waited so long, especially with kids at the table.

I was happy with the manager's polite explanation, but I still left there feeling like I spent a lot of money on pasta that took two hours to arrive and was repeatedly insulted by my server. I won't be back.

The following night we ate at a pizzeria in town and the pasta was just as good, half the price and the service was impeccable!

1  Thank TDA333
Reviewed July 8, 2013

very good Italian food in a village without any comparable options. the service was excellent as well.