Blueberry Lake Resort
$142
$129
$114
Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$165
$142
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$168
$151
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$118
Ermitage du Lac(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$184
$125
  • Breakfast included
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotel Quintessence(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$317
$287
Sommet des Neiges(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$244
$136
Travelocity
  • Pool
Embarc Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$139
$130
Orbitz.com
All reviewspool tablebeautiful chaletbedroom chaletthe cottageshot tubmain chaletthe kitchenlog homeshuge groupindoor thermal poolwear and tearmain receptionwater pressurelong weekendcross country skiingskating rinkfall colors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We spent a long weekend there November 2nd and left the 5th, 2012.
Took us close to 3 hours driving to reach it, from Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC. We were 4 couples with kids.

First impression was really wonderful, the place was super clean, it shows the amount of work they put in to make tidy, dishes are spotless clean, beds are made, towels are folded in an Hotely way on your sheets, you even have some toiletry which was a nice touch we didn't find in other chalets.

The Chalet looks wonderful from outside and the inside as well. It is isolated in its own land, we didn't get bothered by any neighbors, it has its own hot tub which we loved and used it daily.

Only 5 things I didn't like about the Chalet:
1- While the chalet it self much smaller in the inside than it looks from outside, the bed sizes came as a surprise, there are rooms with 2 single beds, but I never saw a single bed that you can't fit 2 kids under 4 in it!! We had our inflatable mattress and we had to use it for the kids.

2- The livable area is very small compared to chalets at the same price range, we really expected it to be bigger, maybe my fault I didn't read the reviews in here. We had to divide our selves into 2 groups as not a single room can accommodate all of us at the same time with the kids, not even the main living area, and get together after the kids are asleep

3- The thing that I really hated the most was the fireplace. The chalet has a fire place, but it was sooooo tiny, that it looks like 8 people are gathering around an IPhone to watch a game!! And they have some kind of wood policy, no real wood is allowed, they sell you some type of manufactured compressed wood tubes, that doesn't look like wood, indeed doesn't smell like wood, but it burns!! talking about going green!! I would've been ok with anything else, but not this, so we only tried it once, and didn't buy the wood for the rest of our stay.

4- Service could've been better, our BBQ gaz ran out the first day while having allot of meat on it, We called the front desk, and the lady told us there is no replacement in the weekend!! We tried to make her understand that not having a BBQ functioning is not an option, at a point we started to get sharp with her as it is in no way our fault, and replacing it is a must, she told us she will get it replaced in an hour and a half, after an hour and a half a nice gentleman came with the new tank and told me they don't offer this service in the weekend, I asked him and how this could be my fault?!! He was super nice, and problem solved.

5- Internet, They advertise having internet, which is wonderful, but what they don't say is how slow it is, I remember back in the day, I had a faster dialup connection. I am not a net picky about internet, but this was a big problem for us, we had 2 persons that were suppose to work remotely from the Chalet Monday, which had to take the day off, as the internet was in no way usuable. We also were counting on connecting a laptop to the big TV and play some Netflix cartoon for the kids, but it was impossible.

While these small problems caused us some minor discomfort, it didn't stop us from having quality time, we indeed had a wonderful time, with a positive attitude created our own ambiance. We even cleaned the place to our best before leaving it.

If you are ok with these minor stuff, I am sure you will be having allot of fun, it is a good place for families and people looking for a quite romantic time.

If you find my review helpful, please click Yes for helpful review,
Thanks,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Ameed E
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a family trip together with my Dad who is in 70s, nieces and nephews who are young adults and teenagers as well as my grandson who is 2. We all had a lot of fun - there was so much to do from biking to playing tennis, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, fishing - they had something for everyone! The indoor facilities were fun to have during rainy days as well. The cabin was spectacular, it had windows all around as well as a balcony that allowed one to have great views of the area. It was fully equipped, the common area was nicely decorated, with high ceilings and a fireplace. The rooms were a good size and the amount of washrooms were wonderful to have when you have a big family get together. Everyone enjoyed playing pool at night when we weren't in the private hot tub that is right beside the chalet. The people who ran the place were very friendly and helpful - serving people in french and english. It is one of the nicest resorts I have stayed in - I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had great time last year. A beautiful and cozy resort 20 minutes from Mont Tremblant. Each cottage is fully equipped with pool table and fireplace. A lot of fun for kids during winter. Indoor pool, spa, skating ring, skiing.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AgBar3
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We are a group of 7 women who do a "girls weekend" every year in late September. Thought we'd give Blueberry Lake resort a try...Never again! When we arrived, we were impressed with the chalet, until we actually went inside. Unfortunately, we found mouse droppings on all the beds, and in some cases, under the blankets!! We went to reception to discuss this and were simply told "well, it is that time of year"! We fully understand that critters look for shelter as the cold starts to settle in, however, it was obvious that nobody had even bothered to check the chalet prior to our arrival. The fact that the trash from the last occupants had not been removed only confirmed the lack of general maintenance! The carpet in the living room was covered in stains and burn marks and should have been replaced a long time ago. The pots and pans needed to be washed prior to being used! When you pay that much for a chalet, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect better service than what was recieved and i certainly don't expect to be questioning the degree of cleanliness! It was disapointing, to say the least.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Julie L
GeneralManagerBLR, General Manager at Blueberry Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Julie

I am very sorry that you had these issues

I agree with you completey that you should not have received a chalet in this condition and it is wholly unacceptable. As you can see from our ratings we normally score very highly for cleanliness, we pride ourselves on presenting the chalets in immaculate conditon and as such we take this very seriously

As soon as I was made aware of your issues I tried to contact the member of your group however my calls have only been going to voicemail. I will contact you directly with my contact details so we can discuss this further.

Again please accept my apologies that your stay was not as it should have been.

Kind regards

Warren

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our group of 8 had an amazing long weekend at this awesome resort! We rented a Papineau chalet with hot tub and pool table and it was perfect. Fully equipped kitchen-we cooked a turkey! The thermal bath, steam room and sauna were great too. We saw tons of wildlife-10 deer, raccoons, beaver, red squirrel...I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends