Have stayed here before and still a great place. Rented three rooms for the family and all rooms were excellent. Each room has its own character and is different. Beds were comfortable. The service is great and the dining room food and service were excellent. It was great to have a nice peacefully few days from the high pace of the city and the staff and hotel delivered on this. After dinner we went to the Tap room bar and had the place to ourselves for after dinner drinks and a game of cards with the family. Again service was great. Lots of things to do in the area, skiing, snowshoeing, and shopping at Sherbrooke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 75 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Chateaux property on the shores of Lake Massawippi just outside of North Hatley, one of Quebec's most picturesque villages. Manoir Hovey is truly one of Canada’s most charming and romantic inns. We offer thirty-seven beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites, year-round activities, and host conferences, weddings and special events. Our award-winning four diamond restaurant, Le Hatley, showcases fine regional cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list. Overlooking the lake and surrounded by English gardens, the dining room has a tranquil setting with breathtaking views. An unforgettable experience to enjoy with your partner or your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Manoir Hovey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Hovey North Hatley, Quebec, Canada
- Manoir Hovey Hotel North Hatley