“Very ssatisfied”

Add it.
Smitty's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Peace River
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for supper on April 29. I had the Rocky Mountain Burger which came which came with fries. The meal was $13 which is getting a bit pricy for a burger and fries. The meal tasted great, however, and the portion was healthy, even by my standards. I left a few fries on the plate as I was full. If I hadn't eaten a few wings I probably would have cleaned up my plate and left quite satisfied.

My co worker had poutine and hot wings. The poutine portion was generous, but the wings were nothing to write home about. I had a few of the wings and would say they were adequate/passable. I find that I'm not a huge wing fan anyhow. The only ones I like are breaded and crispy and I dip them myself in hot sauce. I don't really care for the wings cooked with sauce on them, but I digress.

Our server, Tyler, was friendly and provided good service. This is the second or third time I've eaten at this location and I would eat here again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Smitty's is so consistent with their food. The quality is there and the service is pretty darn good - GREAT if you get Judy.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I loved smittys for my first time here with my girlfriend, fast service and excellent food :) Judy is an amazing waitress!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Good service. However this is no more than a bar food restaurant. I was offered Greek salad, it turned out to be Caesar salad drowned in vegetable oil. Just bar food, nothing more, and not great.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

We've only gone for breakfast but buffet or menu, we've been very happy every time. Great servers, especially Judy!!