“Cozy coffee shop”
Review of Java Domain

Java Domain
Description: House-made bread and baking, soup, sandwiches, hot sandwiches, quiche, specialty hot and cold beverages, house-made chai tea, beer and wine... Cinnamon roll Saturdays! Closed on long weekends. Check out our Facebook page for daily specials!
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is what a coffee shop should be! Great fresh, homemade food and good hot drinks. Although not the most healthy choice I highly recommend the breakfast bagel.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have a bit of a challenge eating out since I am extremly sensitive to gluten. Usually, gluten-free baking is grainy and dry. Not at Java! Everything I have tried (muffins and brownies) has been moist and delicious. This is truly a treat for those of us on a g-free diet! Fabulous! The brownies don't even need the frosting, they are that delicious!

2  Thank L E
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Service was really good. I just did not like what I had . I have heard they have the best buns in town. Great location, downtown. They have great wraps

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great little coffee shop, friendly atmosphere and tasty snacks - all homemade stuff!

1  Thank Sabbath B
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I have eaten at Java quite a few times now,and I have never had a bad meal once.
Sometimes their soups are very different tasting,but always healthy. It is a great place for lunch, to sit and visit and have a great cup of coffee made fresh