“Super 8 peace river”

Super 8 Peace River AB
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Peace River

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Calgary
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have stayed here several times in the past year. I am very impressed with the Hotel in general, the staff, and the rooms! The owner Sam greeted me and processed my check-in. Later that same evening I met Sam again in the lobby and he called me by name, shook my hand, and asked if everything was satisfactory! Breakfast is above standard for "free" breakfasts. The internet speed is very good - best out of all the hotels I have previously stayed at in Peace River.

I will always choose this hotel for future visits to Peace River!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lanita V, General Manager at Super 8 Peace River AB, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Hi RKeeling,

Thank you very much for your terrific review and comments, we appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. We firmly believe that great customer service is the key to success and we always strive to do our best for all of our valued guests. We truly enjoy meeting our guests and we feel it is important for us to ask them how to make their stay better.
I enjoyed meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are proud to put out a super breakfast and we are looking to add more items very soon.
Thank you for being our valued guest and I hope to see you back here again soon!
Sam Moustafa
Owner
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My room was very nice so were the staff. My car wouldnt start the next morning even the tow truck guy didnt get it started so I was allowed to check out late and when i thought i was going to have to cab it the owner offered to look at my car and after 5 minutes he had it running. I am happy I stayed here : )
P.S the jacuzzi room is nice

Room Tip: Super 8 is a non smoking building for non smokers
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Lanita V, General Manager at Super 8 Peace River AB, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Hi Vanezza69,
Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for staying with us! It was absolutely no problem helping you with getting your car started! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and I always believe in great customer service. Please do stay with us here again next time you are in Peace River.
Sam Moustafa
Peace Valley Inns
Peace Valley Inns
#8 of 8 in Peace River
Pomeroy Inn & Suites Grimshaw

Been to Super 8 Peace River AB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Peace River AB

Property: Super 8 Peace River AB
Address: 7610 100 Ave, Peace River, Alberta T8S 1M5, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Peace River
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Peace River
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Peace River AB 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Peace River AB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Peace River AB Alberta