“Nice in the summer”
Review of Peace River

Peace River
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Peace River
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Peace River is pretty in the summer, winter not so much. Be prepared for 2 years of construction on the new bridge and water and sewer line repairs.

Date of experience: February 2018
in 4 reviews
"area"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2017

great town with beautiful scenery and a quiet little town with many great places to tour and has a great museum

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Growing into a great small center, not really a city but offering the fare of a small city, I find a lot of the things I'm looking for here. I'm from an hour away and Peace River saves me a further four hour trip to a real city. Yet this has the town feel still. with around seven thousand people it's not too big and not too small. I enjoy traveling to Peace River just to get away, to see its historic sites as well.. Makes for an awesome day trip.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I've done business in most of the Peace area cities and Peace River is the only one where I could see myself settling down in. The dyke that follows the river through town is always travelled by cyclists and walkers, the hills above the town make a great place to explore and catch a view, there are great hotels (the 3rd St Mission lets you be right in the midst of it), and there are good restaurants which can be a rarity up North (WOW right around the corner from 3rd Mission has pho!). Third time to PR and I always look forward to my next visit.

Date of experience: June 2017