“Hidden Gem”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Belleville, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've been in the Renfrew area for about 4 years and have tried most restaurants but never seemed to get around try this one. I'm glad I inally did, I will certainly return.
The food and service was excellent. Portions were large enough to bring some home. Its not what I would call dirty chinese food, you don't feel gross after eating unless you ate too much.
I'm sure they would get a lot more business if they got a better location.

• Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Best Chinese/Asian Food in the Area”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family and I go to the Kung Po whenever we want good Chinese/Asian food that is nicely presented in a charming family-operated restaurant. The atmosphere is lovely, the food is good, the service is great!

Visited February 2013
Pembroke, Canada
“New Owners but the Same Great Food”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We had to go to Renfrew recently around supper time. We decided to dine at Kung Po. We have been dining there for many years and always found the food delicious alone with excellent service. Since the new owners have taken over the food and service is just as good and reasonable in price, around $10.

Any time we can find an excuse to dine at Kung Po is a good day.

• Visited July 2012
Renfrew, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Always good food. Intimate setting. Good value and friendly staff.
A Renfrew favorite.

Visited December 2011
Renfrew, Canada
“Great value, good service and fresh, hot and delicious food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I am a well seasoned Chinese restaurant patron, having lived in both Toronto and Vancouver. I have never had Chinese food this good, hot and fresh. Everything was homemade and served hot to your table fresh off the wok. It was so hot that I did burn my mouth a little, but that was my own fault. The establishment is clean. Honest to goodness the best egg roll I've ever had.

• Visited November 2011