“Great little spot for Sushi!”
Review of 7 Star Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

7 Star Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have ate Sushi in many different spots including London, Montreal and Toronto and when Im visiting my girlfriend making the trip to Renfrew for Sushi at 7 Star is totally worth it. Highly recommend this nice little spot for authentic Japanese cuisine......be sure to leave room for the deep fried bananas!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Don't let the curb-side looks deceive you with this restaurant! There is an extensive menu with amazing pictures, but the pictures don't do it justice, it tastes even better! I started off with Hot & Sour soup. This soup was like no other Hot & Sour soup I ever tasted, it set a new benchmark for me. I found out that she makes the soup from scratch - it shows! "Seconds!"
The sushi that followed tasted amazing and was deliciously fresh. Home-style soy sauce, wonderfully seasoned maki, perfect rice; this jem of a place can compete with any Sushi restaurant out of Toronto!
The owner is wonderfully eccentric and made the experience that much better! She clearly loves what she does and put a smile on my face the entire time. An amazing experience all around - I will return!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have gone to multiple sushi resturants from all you can eat to fancy single servings. I have visited 5 sushi resturants within ottawa and surrounding area and have found no other resturant to compare. I lived in Washington D.C. for 4 months back in January and even then during my time there I still place 7 star sushi and grill number one. The service is great and is a very friendly attmosphere. I would recommend dropping in the next time near Renfrew or on the way through to the cottage. I will continue to search for better sushi though I doubt I will find it.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was really surprise for a tiny restaurant like this! We enjoy so much the meal. I talk about your retaurant since i been there last night.. Will come back soon, Thanks The step Mom.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a great time at 7 Star with a couple of friends. Great sushi and fantastic Chinese food!
The white tuna was especially good and my friends I agree that they do put in more ingredients in their rolls than most places in the city.

Its a small restaurant in a small town so I couldn't expect them to be quick with getting the food out, but they did OK regardless.
Stop by if your in the neighbor hood, it'll be well worth the trip.