“Food is as good as any sushi place i have been.”
Review of 7 Star Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

7 Star Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Honestly, this food is as good as the really expensive restaurants in the major cities all over the world. I have been to new York, Paris, Chicago etc and this if just as good. Don't let the outside fool you the food is great.

1  Thank pitotshock

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm a return customer. I ordered take out. Vegetable Udon Noodle soup is the so good. I also had the Dynamite roll, California roll and Spicy crabmeat roll. Take out was fast and the service is friendly and helpful. It's nice to have a healthy take out option available.

1  Thank jmetaylor
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Worst service ever. Waited 10 minutes for waitress/cook to get us a high chair, my husband went to find it for us. Took about an hour to receive our first plate. Got the wrong food, didn't bring us the stuff we ordered. The sushi was just ok, not great by any means. My husband never received his sashimi. We had to get our own drinks and soy sauce. I finally asked where our food was. She said she was so busy, they decided to not send out all orders at once. We were so fed up by this point we had given up on receiving our food. She said she was not as busy anymore so she would go make some of it but it was clear she had no intention of making everything we ordered. The rice was mushy and bland, our chicken dishes undercooked and gross.
Basically for 4 adults and 3 kids we got Kids ages 5, 2,1
1 order of fried rice which was ok
1 order of fried rice which was not edible
about 30 pieces of sushi half of it not what we ordered.
lemon chicken which we did not order
2 chicken skewers gross low quality chicken
1 salad
1 sesame chicken undercooked and soggy
1 popcorn chicken greasy
1 tempura chicken greasy and very thick batter
did not get noodle which we ordered
did not get sashimi which we ordered
1 pepsi which took 1h15 minutes to get and only reason we got it was, we got it ourselves after asking like 4 times.
Now we all got the supper buffet so the portions are smaller then a full order. All this for 120.00,
the waitress/cook was giving us a deal apparently by not charging us for our one year old to eat lol, oh and then was like, well, I guess I'll only charge you for one kid. Like not charging for my 2 year old, who only ate rice, was really gonna make up for the awful service and food. Oh also the washroom are very dirty, the toilet bowls had mildew growing in them, the toilet paper roll was empty, i was able to find a bunch of half used rolls sitting on the toilet tank. The floors and wall were also filthy. Will never go back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was visiting from Toronto and found this fantastic sushi restaurant. This is by far the best I have tasted! Service was fast, everything was fresh and loaded with flavor. The little spit fire (annie) behind the counter has a large heart! She made my night with her hospitality.
There is other items to order if you are not a sushi fan.
I hope you love it as much as I did!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

A true hidden gem, everything is fresh and home made from the heart - friendly down to earth staff - I will visit 7star every single time I am near Renfrew - and will be thinking about it every time I eat sushi elsewhere because it won't be as good