Days Inn & Conference Centre Renfrew
$58
Calabogie Highlands Golf Resort(Calabogie)(Great Value!)
$96
$121
Country Squire Motel(Arnprior)(Great Value!)
$74
$61
$101
Travelocity
Pine Tree Motel(Eganville)
$85
Motel Du Vieux Pont(Mansfield-et-Pontefract)
$55
Travelocity
$63
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

I do stay in hotels from time to time for work or personal trips and I have to say the Best Western in Renfrew was the best stay I have had in a long time.

After many places nearby had no vacancy, I checked here last thinking it was probably over priced. We got a spacious suite with a jacuzzi and big HDTV for a low price. It was clean and we really enjoyed watching tv from the jacuzzi.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Unfrozen
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Had a one night stop over for an event nearby - so booked this since it allows pets. Overall it was fine - reasonably clean, a good restaurant/bar and quiet. (Since it's not really near anything except a Walmart 1km away).

The price seemed reasonable, the was perfect for a one night stop over - really can't complain about anything - service desk was friendly, ate at the restaurant and had a great meal....

This is not a hotel though to vacation at, or if you plan on walking around Renfrew - it is a little out of the way - so you need a car to get to anywhere aside from the hotel grounds...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank trent_doubledown
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here while visiting some old friends. I didn't look too forward to spending a weekend here, but the quaint hotel atmosphere soon changed my mind.
The staff were very receptive, the rooms were clean and the renovated interior really brightened up the place. Would've like the gym to be better equipped, but since I wasn't staying for long it wasn't a big issue.
I really liked the 'welcoming' feel of this hotel thanks to the staff and general decor. I'll definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank Bates556
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel is so overpriced for what you get. The rooms are what can be expected by the class of hotel but the prices are the same or more than four star hotels in Ottawa, about an hour away. Also the hotel is on the edge of and kind of off on a side road so you can't walk to anything which means you wind up eating in the overpriced restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank philf2
Nishan D, Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre Renfrew, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Thank you for completing the Tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 800-668-0466.

Nishan De Silva
Group General Manager
BEST WESTERN Renfrew Inn & Conference Centre

Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was hesitant to stay here but it seemed the best option available to be close to white water rafting. The hallways are being updated but are rough. The room itself was very clean and the beds were new. decor is outdated but the beds and cleanliness were more important to me. Great CAA rate and breakfast included for all in the room.

Room Tip: good for a stop over night but would not book it for a getaway vacation.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family