“The perfection”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sainte Agathe des Monts
Domaine Ste-Agathe Resort
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I just love the place! The location is perfect, now that I am a mother if a 1year old, the proximity of the downtown is good, just in case I forgot a little something for my child! But once in the mountain, you totally forget about the city...
I went there when I was pregnant to swim in the pool in the privacy of my chalet, it was a warm water and was wonderful for my back pains!
One week after I gave birth, I've spent a week there with my newborn and the staff offered me a crib! My baby and I could concentrate our first week with no stress or worries, just the two of us!
For his first birthday, we went there again to remember how we've spent our first week together and start the new year on good base!!
I recommend it to all the future mother to be!

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed here again with my wife for a quiet weekend in August and enjoyed every minute of it. We told staff to basically leave us be and we were cooped up in the chalet for the weekend, used the pool and the wifi, the tvs and had a serious bout of peace and quiet. Nice and clean, although I noticed that some people may think it is easy to keep these places clean here out in he boonies when there are so many bugs and other insects...always a bit of a challenge when close to nature keeping everything hunky dory ...quite a task at the best of times. Pool was nice and clear and everything seemed to work well. We were not disappointed, certainly will return for another weekend at some point.

Room Tip: Speak to Bernard if he is there. Get a chalet with a pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As a couple without kid first, and then with our daughter, we came in those Chalets 3 or 4 times. It's never been very clean and the kitchen is NOT very equipped but oh well, we had good times, the location is great, SAinte-Agathe-des-Monts is a very pretty village and the lake is beautiful. But this time was too much. We rent the "Futurist", chalet 33, the name is clearly overrated...
The house looks like it will fall in pieces at every minute...the terrace is falling apart, floors inside are broken, windows dirty with dead insects, an underpants was hanging in the bathroom, etc...
The bathroom in cabin "Le Futurist" has no windows that you can open, nor air extractor, so with 4 adults, we have to leave the door open quite often.
Cupboards in the kitchen had no handles, not always easy to open the doors, and shelves were ALL leaning, watch out when opening cupboards as objects may fall on your head. In a drawer, there were remains of tiles, and dust, from a renovation I guess...
Several utensils were dirty, spoons, knifes, glasses.
Kitchens in ALL cabins are very basic, no oven just 2 burners stove (sometimes only one is working) and a microwave (sometimes the plate does not turn-broken). So forget the turkey for Xmas! Minimum kit to wash the dishes, used sponges and no paper towel.
Bedrooms in ALL cabins have no box springs, just a plank...watch out for your fragile back.
In the "Futurist", stairwells going down the pool and up to the mezzanine are all open, no protection, very dangerous for young kids, like my 2 years old daughter, we had to move sofas and coffee table to block them.
Also, another coffee table had a big heavy square glass just laid on table leg, my daughter was drawing on it and it fell on her feet, fortunately she was not hurt but once again, very dangerous.
And, when we arrived, WI-FI was not working, we asked for fixing it at the reception, but as it was 5hpm, they said a technician would come the next morning.

Overall, we found every hour something new, filth or something broken, and we were VERY disappointed, especially for the price, almost 700$ for 2 nights for 4 people. They ask for a 4* hotel rates, but they offer a 1* motel services.

Avoid this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RafiCanada
Reviewed June 24, 2013

As a couple we stayed 4 nights, for a grand overpriced total of 1200$. I can live with oldish decor, the pool was nice and clean, but for the price and supposedly full equiped kitchen, I'd expect a much cleaner space (couch was smelly of pets and old cigarettes, the windows were filthy and the kitchen/dishes were greasy and full of "not our fingerprints"), plus at least some handsoap and scott towels, we had to buy everything. The whole place smelled of old wet cigarette butts even though they supposedly did a "special" anti-smoke treatment for us. And the lady at the "accueil" had no enthusiasm whatsoever while over-masticating her gum. Also, the chalets are a little but too close together to our liking (i.e. I want peace and quiet in this beautiful nature, not the neighbor's music or partying at 1 AM). Overall a disappointing experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Merayzez
Reviewed May 21, 2013

It is disappointing to have to give this resort an average rating seeing that it has been the second time we have stayed here. We had no complaints regarding this resort when we rented the "Heidi" cottage last summer. Having enjoyed the stay, we decided to get away for the long weekend in May and booked the "Adirondack". Shortly after checking in we discovered that we had a problem with spiders. We thought that after having squishing a couple of these little critters we would have been rid of them once and for all. To our dismay the rest of the weekend was spent on not enjoying the stay at the cottage but we were fully immersed in a "spider safari". In total, our quota for the safari was around two dozen of the little critters if not more. We lost track of the count after a while. After having called the office, we were told that it was to be expected seeing that after all this was a cottage and we should not worry too much about a few spiders. I suspect that seeing all of the dead leaves around the foundation, this was probably a good breeding ground for our unsuspected guests.
We also let the office know that the fire extinguisher was expired and when we checked out, we still had the expired one in the cottage. All in all, our stay here was disappointing and we will be looking for other choices the next time we plan a cottage rental in the Laurentians

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I spent two great nights there with my family in the chalet No. 38. We rented chalet including sauna, interior small swimming pool, jacuzzi in the corner of the bedroom, living room connecting with the kitchen and the dinning table, and bathroom. Actually, there was no problem with those, but the serious issue was in the level of cleaning. We found a plaster inside the sauna, dead insects scattered around the swimming pool and in several corner of the chalet. Also, there was a difficulty to leave windows open because there was no net to prevent the entrance of flying insects. Moreover, the spider nets were present inside the house. In addition, the air condition was the worst one that I have seen until now. Before I forget, I want to mention the point of needing to wear flip-flops inside the chalet all the time is very important as a result of dirty floor. We saw deers and other woods animals. Anyway, we enjoyed our trip. You have to be adaptable with various situations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The place was absolutely and totally gorgeous. The people are very welcoming and nice. This trip was our first gettaway together and we could not have found a better place. We recommend this little slice of paradise for all because it has everything from romantic to extreme sport. You will find an activity that you will enjoy or you will rest and relax in your jaccuzzi and your indoor private pool. The location is to die for, in the woods away from all the traffic of the big city, yet you get out of the Domaine and 5 minutes you are in town will all the amenities. The chalet we had (Futuriste 33), was huge and so cozy at the same time. You will love this amazing place! It is the perfect getaway whether you need a weekend of relaxation or a full week of activities or a month's vacation. Thank you for the perfect time we had up there!
Ro and Mo

Room Tip: We prefered our room at the same level that of the living room (on the first floor) because we found...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 4 in Sainte Agathe des Monts
Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts
Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts
#2 of 4 in Sainte Agathe des Monts

Been to Domaine Ste-Agathe Resort? Share your experiences!