“Poor stay”

Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
Hanmer
Reviewed August 9, 2013

On arrival the staff were excellent but things went wrong from there. There were used feminine napkins left in the bathroom washroom and there was some form of crusty marks on the chocolate brown pillow shams situated on both beds.
I brought this to the attention of the front desk staff and was advised that it would be brought to the attention of the sub-contractor that provided the cleaning services.
It should be noted that these pillow shams were never changed the entire week....yes, week....that I was there visiting my two children. I continually placed them on the floor and if there were rooms available at other hotels then I would have moved to one of them.
The pool was great for the kids and adults alike - the kids enjoyed the waffle making machine each morning.
I enjoyed the coffee machine in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Customer,

We want to thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that you enjoy our pool. We will make the follow up of what happen with the decor pillows. It should have been changed. We are very sorry for the inconvenient cause by that. We hope to have the change to welcome you back.

My best regards,

Brossard, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed there for two nights and the hotel was very good for our family of four (baby and kid). Room and amenities are well maintained and clean. The pool is awesome for kids. Will recommend and will surely stay there again should I be in the area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Customer,

I would like to thank you for sharing your good experience at the hotel Super 8 in Ste-Agathe-des-monts. I am very happy that your kids had great time at our indoor pool with waterslide.

We hope to welcome you back in a near future.

My best regards,

Sainte-agathe-des-monts
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were in Ste Agathe for a family gathering. I booked two rooms: one for my wife and one for my son and family. The booking agency did not pass along the fact that my wife was handicapped; although the reception clerk tried to get a room closer to the elevator he couldn't due to the full booking on the long weekend. The handicap shower head did not work well since there was no friction setting to hold the shower head direction in place. I left a note on this matter at the desk. There is no bench for sitting by the tub to make it easier to use & sit getting in and out of the shower & dry off or place clothes, etc. Nevertheless, one adapts. We did like the staff as they were helpful and oblidging. We would recommend the hotel. I did have my visa card compromised using it to book the rooms. I normally do not use this card and absent mindedly I used my high limit card to book on line where I normally use a lower limit card to do so. I am very careful using my credit cards.

James Riordan

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Mr. James,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Super 8 hotel in Ste-Agathe-des-monts. We will take your suggestion to add up a seat for the people who needs it.

Hoping to welcome you back in a near future, I wish you a very good day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sainte Agathe des Monts
Auberge du Lac des Sables
Auberge du Lac des Sables
#4 of 4 in Sainte Agathe des Monts
Motel Le Radisson De Val-david

Been to Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts? Share your experiences!