During our trip in Montreal, we wanted to go to Mont Tremblant for snowbord and snowmobile.
Since all the hotels were full, and prices are generally sky-high, this hotel is a really good compromise.
Rates are reasonable, hotel location is perfect, just in from of a gorgeous lake, 5min from the road to Mont Tremblant, about 30min from the slopes. You can easily go to Polar Bears Club for an outdoor hot bath spa, Randonneige for snowmobile, and Mont Tremblant, even at night for partying...
Staff is really welcoming and helping, restaurant is greek style and good, rooms are a bit old (compare to the lobby) but decent and heating is very good.
A place to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 3 types of rooms, Classique with Double or Queen bed, single theraputic bath, shower, lake view. Superior with Queen or 2 Double beds, double therapuric bath, corner shower, gas fireplace,table and chairs,lake view. Studio with Queen bed, Queen sofa bed, double theraputic bath, corner shower, tables and chairs, fully equiped kithennette, wood burning fireplace, lake view. All rooms include continental breakfast. Our in house Restaurant LE 2-30 welcomes you as well as well as guests from the surrounding areas. Come and ENjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge du Lac des Sables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Lac Des Sables Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Auberge Du Lac Des Sables Sainte Agathe Des Monts, Quebec