I just wanted to write a quick review of my stay at Chalets Lac à la Truite. Its about an hour north of Montreal in the heart of the Laurentian mountains and most of the chalets are facing the lake with a beautiful view when you wake up in the morning or just having dinner on the patio. When we went up the weather was beautiful and we just strolled down to the private beach and fed the ducks and took some sun and the water was clean and warm. They don't allow jetski or waterskiing however but its very calm and quiet, you can however rent a paddle boad, canoe or kayak and have fun in the water. We rented the pontoon boat and had a pic-nic on the lake, very romantic. I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a relaxing getaway for the weekend up north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalets Lac a la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe, in the heart of the Laurentians just 1 hour north of Montreal near many summer and winter outdoor activities and attractions. Most of our cottages/rooms face crystal clear Lac a la Truite (Trout Lake). We have cottages/rooms for 2 to 24 people at great affordable rates available on a daily basis. Chalet Chateau with private indoor pool is perfect for groups of up to 24 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Chalets Lac a la Truite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Sainte Agathe Des Monts, Quebec