We've been going to Chalets Lac a la Truite for over 10 years. It is safet to say it is the best value ever when you realize that you get a spa, sauna, view of a quiet lake and a deck all wrapped up in one package. I've searched for many better deals but cannot find anything that matches these amenities, the view and location for the price. The owners have always been responsive to my comments. We are booked for this September and looking forward to it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalets Lac a la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe, in the heart of the Laurentians just 1 hour north of Montreal near many summer and winter outdoor activities and attractions. Most of our cottages/rooms face crystal clear Lac a la Truite (Trout Lake). We have cottages/rooms for 2 to 24 people at great affordable rates available on a daily basis. On site enjoy the fitness centre Le Soleil. Amenities include an indoor pool, outdoor spa hot tub, a steam room and a gym. Open all year. For groups of 15 to 24 people, the Chalet Chateau with private indoor pool is perfect for family reunions, team building and small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chalets Lac a la Truite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Sainte Agathe Des Monts, Quebec