If you are looking for a place to relax, this is it. It offers a nice and comfortable cottage with a full kitchen, an indoor jacuzzi and sauna and a real fireplace. There are also lots of places to go cross country skiing a short drive away and there are lots of small roads to walk around. It was just so nice to go back to the cottage after a long walk or after skiing and sit by the fire with a drink and a book and admire the view. Very relaxing!! We will definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalets Lac a la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe, in the heart of the Laurentians just 1 hour north of Montreal near many summer and winter outdoor activities and attractions. Most of our cottages/rooms face crystal clear Lac a la Truite (Trout Lake). We have cottages/rooms for 2 to 24 people at great affordable rates available on a daily basis. On site enjoy the fitness centre Le Soleil. Amenities include an indoor pool, outdoor spa hot tub, a steam room and a gym. Open all year. For groups of 15 to 24 people, the Chalet Chateau with private indoor pool is perfect for family reunions, team building and small events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chalets Lac a la Truite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Hotel Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Chalets Lac a La Truite Sainte Agathe Des Monts, Quebec