Recently spent 4 weeks up In Saint Sauveur & guess what I had my car mirrors busted and car scratched
BEWARE If you park your car behind the church near the main street, There is a little area with a religious statue, behind that statue are a bunch of kids who sell drugs and cause problems !! BEWARE ! We've called the police in the area and they have treated us like we are the bad guys! unbelievable.
Also if you vist their Local Mc Donalds in their town, There are a few things that you may have not noticed.
- The Staff is not alert
- The Staff are intoxicated/under the influence
- The MANAGER is intoxicated as well
- Friends of staff hang out in the KITCHEN
- Rude Service
- THEY DONT Speak a word of English... What about us tourists
- Pieces of cardboard found in my Ice cream cone
- Hole in the girls bathroom over the stalls (Big enough to fit a camera)
- shady people
Other then that the town is okay, however it sucks having your car windows broken in when on vacation in this town, They don't exactly care about our opinions when you complain to the SQ Or city hall
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.