“Interesting Spin on Sushi”
Review of Sushi Taxi

Sushi Taxi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Creative and fancy sushis
Los Angeles, California
“Interesting Spin on Sushi”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I came here on a Sunday night for the special $15 three roll dinner. I started with the GuacAmore as an appetizer which was good, but then I waited over 25 minutes for my entree. The restaurant was also out of the wine on the menu so they gave me a different one, which was fine. Service was average but the food was tasty. Coming from California where sushi is king, I did appreciate the freshness of the fish, and the unique spin on sushi that this restaurant provided. Spice, flavor, and unique tastes I had never experienced before with sushi rolls.

Visited August 2014

Morin Heights, Canada
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We tried out this sushi place on a Sunday night for a take out. There was a special on the makis (15 for 15 $) and we ordered a box for 2 people (30 makis for 30 $). The sushis were freshly made, didn't fall apart and were delicious. 2 of the makis were fried and we were told to put them in the oven for 5 minutes to get them extra crispy.
The only maki I found disappointing was the chicken one. Not really a fan, but maybe that's just me.
I find their regular prices a bit too high but I'd recommend their Sunday Special without hesitation. The restaurant is cosy, next time we'll stay and eat there.

• Visited May 2014
Saint Jerome, Canada
“The best sushi in Quebc province!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The choice, the look and the taste are just as great as it could be. Great service, honnestly, this is our favourite!

Visited January 2014
Blainville, Canada
“Best Sushi in St-Sauveur”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great Sushi. Limited selection (no soft shell Crab) and only sushis (no pad thai, no General Tao, etc.). But freshness and taste is there. Cute little place. We will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
Plantagenet, Canada
“Sushi at it's best”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is an experience you can not missed. Excellent food and fresh.
Must try
Everybody I took there and never had Suxhi before always liked this place and want to go back.

Visited May 2013