The hotel was okay, if you are going to the aqua park they have good combo deals for the room and your park tickets, saved about $5/ticket. Room was not very big, but has small kitchen. Walking distance to the entrepot shopping, free parking. Rooms were average, but clean, continential breakfast had lots of choices. Would be better if they had a ramp or elevator to go to the 2nd floor with your suit cases, hauling them up the stairs is a bit of a challenge. They charge a deposit on the room in addition to your room charge so make sure you get that back when you check out, I had issues as they did not give me a copy of my receipt but they were able to find the charge on the VISA machine after a bit of back and forth. Front desk staff okay, but did not go out of their way at all, had to wait for them to pick up the park tickets for 15 min, even through the room was booked in advance with them. I would stay there again, but might check out some other options first to see what else there is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened Travelodge St-Sauveur located in the heart of the beautiful town of St-Sauveur. Jacuzzi suites and regular rooms, with free continental breakfast. We are close to ski hills, aquatic parks, golf courses, restaurants, shopping, and theaters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Les Laurentides
- Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides Saint Sauveur Des Monts, Quebec