Manoir Saint-Sauveur
Hotel Le Versailles(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
$85
Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides(Saint Sauveur des Monts)
$69
$59
Relais St. Denis(Saint Sauveur des Monts)(Great Value!)
$97
Motel Le Jolibourg(Saint Sauveur des Monts)(Great Value!)
$69
Auberge Mont-Habitant(Saint Sauveur des Monts)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotel St-Sauveur(Piedmont)(Great Value!)
$73
$71
Complexe Le 60(Piedmont)
$89
Hotel Mont Gabriel(Sainte-Adele)
$108
Motel de la Riviere(Piedmont)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmain buildingkids clubindoor poolunderground parkingbeautiful hotelmarch breakking bedget awayrenovated roomgreat spahot tubspa treatmentsski resortcourse mealfire pitthe room was nicewhole family
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Wonderful hotel and amenities. Loved it. So much for the family, loved the large lounge area with the fireplace where family and friends congregate. Relaxing. So accommodating, just call the staff and they'll come get you at the mountain (literally 2 minutes away). St Sauveur is a terrific ski destination, unbelievable night skiing, great restaurants and tons of shopping. Love.

Room Tip: Mountain view
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Very friendly an cozy atmosphere! The site is majestic and most of the rooms offer a view to witness it. I found that there was a wide variety of activities to satisfy all needs to choose from as part of the "Manoir experience". Very glad I went!

Room Tip: get a room in the renovated aisle which are more modern...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Wow! I was there last week, and this is one of the best hotel I've been to! Excellent breakfast, welcoming staff and great room. The hotel is just a 5-10 minute walk to the ski resort, the restaurants and all the shopping. I have to say that the lobby and corridors of the hotel are just so beautiful with all the woodwork on the walls and the big fireplace. It was even better with the Christmas decorations.

We also went to the spa where we got incredible massages and went for a swim in the indoor pool. Furthermore, there is a brand new and pretty big outdoor spa so we could just go from the outdoor swimmin pool directly into the outdoor spa even if it was freezing cold outside (-25C). I saw a poster showing the outdoor terrace and the huge pool in the summer (which were all rebuilt) and it looked amazing, so I will come back next july that's for sure.

Altogether, the warm atmosphere, the dedicated staff, the great location and the hotel in general is definitely worth a stay. I especially liked the fact that the hotel is almost entirely renovated and very up to date, but is still cozy and warm. I'm usually pretty hard to please, but wether you are a couple or a family with childs, I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We just returned from a weekend and we were not income from the renovation. It's just too good, the new terrace with large spa. The kids enjoyed the pool as little crazy and child corners while my wife and I were able to enjoy massage, even my wife said to have the best massage she ever had. The staff always welcoming and helpful. New contemporary decor in the rooms and the beds were very comfortable ... I suggested and hope that you are as pleased as we are.

Room Tip: Ask for terrace & mountain view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Nice place, good location, friendly staff, clean. Food was also nice (lunch and dinner) and we had all we needed for the meeting that was going on. We arrived late for dinner and the waitress was not really keen on that.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business