“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We visited St Sauveur recently and ate here. We were all pleased as the menu is totally different from other restaurants. All their dishes seemed to add some kind of fruit which made them lighter than other dishes. I have a garlic allergy so am always looking for somewhere to eat that will leave out the garlic. They had a wonderful orange chicken in linguini. I loved it. They were totally accommodating to our entire party. I will arrange to eat here at each visit.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Vicki P

“Presently surprised”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

While driving through Sauveur we decided to stop for lunch. I'm a vegetarian so I did a search a Breakfast or veggie restaurant. Up came Orange et Pamplemousse under breakfast category.
Well it turned out to be so much more. Probably the best veggie burger I've ever had. The menu was interesting and I wanted to try everything.. This restaurant is not to be missed.

1 Thank rospau
Lewes
“The Best Breakfast EVER”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

While in the area, we had breakfast here twice. The chef is excellent and was able to provide a delicious breakfast that was extremely healthy. In fact, the whole menu was wonderful and the breakfast was difficult to choose. For breakfast, I had oat pancakes that were loaded with fresh blueberries, chopped hazelnuts, and ricotta cheese. They tasted absolutely wonderful. My husband selected buckwheat pancakes that had warmed fresh apples, spinach, mild melted cheddar cheese, bacon, and maple syrup. He loved his breakfast too. Both were filling without being heavy and tasted very healthy...no sugar or white processed flour used. The portions were quite large. His coffee was excellent, and because I am not able to drink caffeine, I was able to get a decaf espresso! The wait staff is great and menus are available in French and English. The restaurant décor was lovely and extremely clean. We wish this restaurant was in the town in which we live!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank justgo4
Gatineau, Canada
“Good bistro at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited this bistro on a Thursday which was great because Wednesdays and Thursday the table d'hote is only $25 (3 courses) and it is an excellent value. The meal was very good overall. My only disappointment was the sauce on my filet mignon was too salty (no big deal). There were some excellent sorbets for dessert and the service was also excellent. Lots of choice on the menu. Definitely worth going to!

Visited June 2013
Yangshuo
“delicious, original, fresh.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I just love this place. Everything is so tasty, fresh ingredients, original combination. Very good proce. My favorite place in St-Sauveur!

• Visited May 2013