“Great food, awful service.”
Review of Bella Jack's

Bella Jack's
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Saint Thomas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food IS really delicious, I will say that. It is really cute decor and all. The only complaint I have is about the service. The waitresses they have (one older one in particular) seem miserable and to not care about customer service. It takes them forever to get to our table (and even if she is busy doing something else, she looks right at us, see's us.but doesn't say she will be over in a minute). Took forever for our food to come and when it did it was wrong (that's why they should use notepads. I'm not impressed by your "memory skills" and I'd like to eat at the same time as my friends). NO table checks, we basically had to flag her down for anything. And this is not the only time this has happened, service has never been great there at all. I have a hard time understanding why anyone would hire such miserable and slow people.

1  Thank handsome_frog
There are newer reviews for Bella Jack's

Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in St. Thomas. Can't go wrong here! Love the Tijuana Tacos, Enchiladas are great and my friend had the Fish Tacos and loved those as well! You get a free little bowl of tortilla chips and 3 different types of salsa before your meal -- every time! Love it. Thanks Bella Jack's.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Great Jalapeno Dip! Nice warm tasty chips & killer salsa. Rollitos were too spicy for me, but everything else was just right. Service is at a relaxed pace, but staff was friendly; just like Mexico!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Have had lunch and dinner, when its busy and quiet. Always a pleasure, best Mexican Cantina in our region!! Hoping they open a London location soon. IT'S THAT GOOD!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I used to frequent this restaurant a lot when I worked in St. Thomas and I can tell you that it's just not the same since they stopped completely specializing in Mexican and expanded their menu (in my opinion). Food is still good...but it used to be better. Not sure if the passion is there any longer or what.

1  Thank Shannon M