“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been going to Legends ever since I moved to St. Thomas. The food and service have always been very good. The food selection is extensive. Recently my husband and I have enjoyed their Potato Bacon Soup. It's outstanding!

• Visited January 2014

Tillsonburg, Canada
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went here with my nephews and families recently. Every ones meal was delivered as ordered and fairly fast. Place was pretty much full. Our waitress was great and keep checking on drinks and stuff but not too much like some places, Will go here again. My nephews frequent this place and had nothing bad to say at all about it.

• Visited November 2013
Port Bruce, Ontario, Canada
“The place to meet and eat.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When I go in this place I know several friends the only problem is my not wanting to leave. They have great food and prices.

Visited March 2013
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Good Value”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I go to Legends on Mondays for their burger special. Where else can you go and have a good burger, fries and a beer for under $20 for 2 with tip?

Visited September 2013
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Haven't been in this establishment in a few years and was pleasantly surprised. Last time it was rather dumpy and run down, but it was in great shape yesterday - clean, bright, and very busy. Service was attentive. My friends had wings, the deal of the day, which seemed ok to them. I had the chicken quesadilla. Sometimes a quesadilla is an opportunity for the kitchen to fold over a tortilla and send it out, this one was great. Generously filled, nice pieces of chicken, cheese - no skimping here. Beer (and cider) selection seriously limited and offering no character, but for all that it was a fine place for an after-work catchup with friends.

• Visited April 2013