“Great for groups!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beanery
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual fine dining with pasta, steak, roast beef, prime rib, seafood. Lunch specials from Monday to Thursday. Amazing dinner specials.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

A group of us met up here before going to a church auction and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The service was fast and the food was good.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed the food and service, but not the lack of ventilation from the open kitchen. We had the lingering strong smell of the restaurant on our clothes and jackets when we left.

Staff is friendly and attentive and the location is great in central downtown St Thomas.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've ate in for both lunch and dinner and service food were splendid!!
Steve the owner had a old school attentiveness to him!! Nice touch!
I've picked ups dinner and it was hot and ready upon my arrival so it gave me time to choose a few desserts from the great offerings!
If your in the area it's worth your time !
Enjoy

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I like the atmosphere. There aren't many food choices but a lot of the choices seem great. I've tried several dishes and they are par at best.
Flavour is lacking.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stoped in St. Thomas for a lunch on Aug 22, chose the Beanery because there was a parking spot ou front. This is a gem of St. Thomas, food was well prepared and the service was excellent, so don't let name fool you, this is a resturant with a coffee house name. You will be pleased with this choice.